Skip to main content
Welcome to the Fitzwilliam Museum Learning department pages where you can find out about the inspiring range of learning activities and resources we offer to people of all ages.
The Museum was founded in 1816, 'for the increase of learning', and in the twenty-first century we:
- welcome everyone to the museum, respecting individual needs and creating a positive ongoing relationship with our cultural spaces
- enable learning from a wide variety of real objects in a unique environment
- encourage creative, independent enquiry-based learning
- share expertise in learning and collections
- and collaborate with audiences to plan our programme
For more information about our learning programmes, contact email@example.com.
Sign up to our emails
Be the first to hear about our news, exhibitions, events and more…