Skip to main content
You will need:
- String or split pin
- Colouring pencils or pens
- Something to draw a circle around
- Paper or card
- Draw a circle onto some paper or card.
- Draw your stars and constellations on. We used a mix of real ones we can see at night in Cambridge and we made some of our own up!
- Colour them in.
- Cut out your circle.
- Make a hole in the middle of your circle and another piece of paper - carefully! Cut a piece of string or use a split pin to tie the two together.
- Decorate the back paper if you like - and spin!
Sign up to our emails
Be the first to hear about our news, exhibitions, events and more…